Serving Jacksonville, Including All Of Clay County And Duval County

Are you owed child support or spousal support? Has your former spouse failed to comply with the terms of a divorce order?

For help, contact Lasky Law Firm. We offer experienced representation on behalf of clients who require help with the enforcement of family law orders. We are committed to providing each of our clients with quality legal representation and superior service.

We can seek a resolution on your behalf to obtain the relief you require. If necessary, we can file a motion with the court to hold the non-compliant party in contempt of court to force payment of child support arrears or spousal support payments. We also assist clients with the enforcement of divorce orders. If your spouse has refused to hand over valuable property, failed to cooperate with the refinance of a home, failed to hand over title to property, or otherwise failed to comply with a divorce decree, we can help.


You will have an experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated advocate on your side at Lasky Law Firm. Our lawyers have more than 80 years of combined experience and have represented thousands of clients in divorce and family law matters.


From our offices in Jacksonville and Clay County, we represent clients throughout Northeast Florida. To schedule a consultation with a Florida court order enforcement attorney at our firm, call (904) 399-1644. You may also contact us by email.