Jacksonville Family Lawyer
Our Jacksonville family lawyers will use their experience to select the right approach under Florida law based on the facts of your situation. We can help you get beyond the confusion of a divorce or custody issue so that you can define your own objectives and preferred legal strategies.
- Alimony & Cohabitation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Relocation
- Contested Divorce
- Court Order Enforcement
- Domestic Violence
- Family Appeals
- Father’s Rights
- Grandparent & Relative Custody
- Military Divorce
- Modifications & Enforcement
- Parenting Class
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Property Division
- Retirement Orders
- Uncontested Divorce
At the Lasky Law Firm in Jacksonville, our legal team can provide you with detailed and dedicated legal representation that is focused on helping you, your family, and your children achieve legal goals. No matter what your problem might involve, we will work closely with you toward a successful outcome. We know that this can be a trying and difficult time, but trust that you can have a support system with us.
Experienced Family Law Representation in Duval County, FL
The Lasky Law Firm can provide you with detailed legal advice or representation for:
- Legal separation and divorce
- Property division of assets gained in marriage
- Military divorce
- Alimony or spousal support and modifications
- Child support
- Child custody and visitation rights
- Parenting classes that are ordered in divorce cases
- Paternity and fathers’ rights
- Relocation issues after divorce
- Modification and enforcement of family court orders
- Grandparent and relative custody as a way of avoiding foster care
Our firm can also provide legal counsel to help victims of domestic violence and abuse by obtaining restraining orders, a divorce, or an annulment.
Unusual Family Law Issues We Can Manage
The common problems that arise in family law cases are often the only topics that get any attention by legal professionals. At our Jacksonville family law firm, we acknowledge that there are many more concerns that can burden our clients. It has always been our goal to maximize our comprehension of Florida family law so we can assist our clients in any and all issues.
Some unusual or uncommon matters we can handle for you include:
- Legal marriage, de facto marriage, and cohabitation advice
- Using annulment or informal/legal separation
- Reviewing or drafting antenuptial or postnuptial agreements
- Negotiating property settlements and spousal support amounts to maximize tax benefits while minimizing the chances of an IRS audit
- Child support, child custody, and visitation plans for dependent children with disabilities
- Starting and completing a military divorce for an active duty service member
- Divorcing a spouse with a history of substance abuse, mental debilitation, or domestic violence
- Obtaining and upholding a restraining order against an abusive spouse or family member
- Juvenile dependency issues that may cause out-of-home placement of your child, or the termination of your parental rights
- Setting up and protecting a grandparent’s or relative’s rights to visitation after another family member’s divorce
Up-to-Date & Knowledgeable Legal Representation
Florida laws regarding family law issues, divorce statutes, and the Domestic Relations Code changes often and sometimes dramatically. Our Jacksonville divorce lawyers intentionally stay on top of proposed and passed legislation so our clients are never blindsided by alterations that can affect their cases. In a way, our understanding of the state’s laws becomes your understanding as well. This is the high caliber of service you deserve and what we intend to deliver, time after time, case after case.
Call Our Jacksonville Family Lawyers for Accomplished Legal Counsel
For dependable advice about the full range of problems that can arise in a Jacksonville divorce or other family law situation, contact the Duval County, Florida, family court attorneys at the Lasky Law Firm. We offer a discount to military families.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at 904-399-1644 for legal representation that can fight for you!